Monday, August 26, 2024

FanExpo!

I heard this convention drew 140,000 people.  That's just bananas!  

I had a great time, and I'd like to thank The Canadian Podcast Awards for inviting me and letting me do my thing in their booth over a couple of days.  I met a lot of cool creators and, of course, fans of comics, movies, cosplay and all other things 'fandom' (like podcasts!)

Here's a few snaps:


This is me and Jennifer of the CanPodAwards.



I spotted these guys in their Delicious in Dungeon cosplay outfits and just had to get a photo with them. So coool!


I ran a little doodling activity, saying the best original characters would make it into the show in S3.  I meant it, too.  I absolutely love some of these. Check out ...





Keep an eye out for Zom, Nacho (I'll have to do something with that name...) and Midge!













2 comments:

  1. I see a shirt that I cannot buY?! (Emphasis on the WHY?!)
    Absolutely psyched for S3 from the music you've been posting on YouTube and re-listening to S1.

    Who let Midge out of the jar?

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Who let Midge out of the jar?" Haha! She was just faking death all along! (Gonna look into T shirts this week!)

    ReplyDelete