Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Apple Podcasts added!

Yesterday was a big day for me. I was approved for Apple Podcasts, which is the big Daddy of podcast platforms. Now that I've got them and Google Play, I think that takes care of 95% of what's out there. In the future I'll add some of the other less popular ones, too. Listening back on older episodes, I almost wish I could ... redo them. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm proud of the work, but the audio quality has really improved a great deal since Ep 0. Still, a redo is not a possibility, so I hope people will enjoy the first ones enough to make it to the better-sounding episodes. Honestly, it's not so bad - I just mixed them too hot and the sibilance is more than I'd like. Anyway, if you're reading this and you have listened to Ep 0, I just want you to know that the sound quality does improve considerably. Launch happens one week from today, on the 15th, at 6pm EST. Here's hoping for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment