Monday, May 1, 2023

 The song you hear in the middle of the episode is my version of a poem by HW Longfellow.  Melody and arrangement - as well as some lyric changes - are my own.


The Arrow and the Song

C

I shot an arrow into the air,

Am
It fell to earth, I knew not where;

Dm
So swiftly it flew, my eyes

G
Could not follow its flight.

I breathed a song into the air,
It fell to earth, I knew not where;
He's wise and strong,
Who can follow the flight of a song

Long, long afterward, in an oak
I found the arrow, still unbroke;
And the song, to end,
I found in the heart of a friend.



HW Longfellow


2 comments:

  1. Great episode! Truman and I were so excited to hear from our old friends in season 1! But man, the way this one ended was really really rough. Can we donate some plot armor to the party?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. If you've got any to spare, they could probably use some!

    ReplyDelete