Monday, October 10, 2022

Giving Thanks

It's Canadian Thanksgiving today and I'd like to take the opportunity to thank all my listeners and supporters, and all the folks who helped to playtest/betatest Pendulum.  The World-building assistant is complete and is now on DTRPG for those who would like to check it out.


I think I got them all, and I've put it out there once, but a second time won't hurt: if I missed crediting any playtesters (you didn't get an email with a copy attached would be one way to know), please email me asap and I will update the master file.

&

(Canejonegro, if you are reading this, please get in touch - I've lost your email address and I'd like to send you a complimentary finished copy)

6 comments:

  1. Happy thanksgiving eh! We had a turkey and I wrote some dnd stuff today

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Just waiting on snow now. Probably have some by the end of October. Found my shovel already.

      Delete
  3. The file name says it's version 1.8 while the header in my browser says it's version 1.7.

    On page 5 the text asserts the express version is included as a separate pdf but there was only one file (not including an express version) in my purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only one file? I will double check everything. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I now see two versions, as intended; thanks!

    ReplyDelete