Thursday, January 6, 2022

Map of the Upper Mines of Thangar

 For this section of the adventure, I started working with 'zones' instead of a detailed map.  Wouldn't work for a tabletop game, but for the podcast I think it is a useful tool, especially in a labyrinthine place like the mines where having all the detail in front of me would really just be a hindrance.  Does anyone want to listen to a n audiodrama of a bunch of PCs walking down dead ends, retracing their steps, taking more wrong turns and getting lost.  Somehow I doubt it would be very engaging.  Better to abstract it with something like this...


I'll post the map to the Lower Mines in another day or two.  If you're not up to date with the show, you might want to avoid these - there's spoilers in the small print :)







No comments:

Post a Comment