Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Trying Something New: Casting Call Club -- Update

 About 2 or 3 weeks ago, I posted a pair of small roles to CastingCallClub.com.  I got nada.  Nothing.  Zero by way of auditions or interaction and so I chalked it up to a good try, but ultimately a waste of effort.

Instead, I put out the call on Twitter and got 20 DMs on the first day.  Much more than I had expected.  And then... I got 2 auditions on CCC.  

Nice to have so many talented people to choose from, but I hate to turn down anyone who has an interest in the show.  Man, what timing!

If you are reading this and you are one of those people - or if you're reading this and you've thought about getting in touch to do a voice - well, I just wanted to say that if you are patient, I will try my best to involve everyone who wants to be a part of the show.  Honestly, it is very flattering that so many people are interested & I want you to know I appreciate that interest: I will make a place in the show for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment