Saturday, July 22, 2023

More Foam Models

 Not sure why, because I don't intend to use them, but every now and then I just gotta make something out of foam.  I find it extremely relaxing for some reason.  Here's two projects I did simultaneously, and recently. One is a thatch-roofed inn (I wouldn't recommend this build - it's messy and extremely time consuming) and the other is an armory with a barred iron window (turned out pretty well).






I put all of my various projects on the table the other day to find that I had created a whole village (or ghost town, since I barely have any minis).



Just for kicks, I popped this photo into AI Playground and asked it to make a medieval village based on my models.  Here's what I got. Cool, huh?





1 comment:

  1. Very cool to see your IRL work blended in with the AI stuff

    ReplyDelete