Saturday, March 5, 2022

The Warrior’s Poem (Episode 66 - not a spoiler)

 

The Warrior’s Poem

 

Hafitta lo minrum eyemon

Yo nokka fartha un ta saydon

 

Gulluh dun-dun aki anonalla

Lo faro dolai-anir-branna

 

Lakuumshae zar boa skund

Lakuumshae kojo boa khaz

Lakuumshae haptun kala mirioth

Waramir anonalla taag

 

 

 

Bless you who answers the call

We are glad to see you strong and hale

 

Drums beat for you, the champions

Who hunt the giant serpent of red

 

May your axe be like the wind

May your courage be strong as the iron

May your victory be as inevitable as a river

Chosen of the queen

4 comments:

  1. Hi Manticore!

    There's one music track used in the show that I haven't been able to find, and it is my favorite. Your shownotes describe it as "realization" by RPG SOUNDS. However, all my searches have not yielded much. I found a tabletop audio software called RPG SOUNDS on Steam, but its launch happened a year and a half after the first episode of Tale of the Manticore, so it's probably not it.

    Could you clarify what RPG SOUNDS is? It is a website, an audio pack, a software, a patreon? Is there a link to it?

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just to clarify: I'm pretty sure it is "Realization" by RPG SOUNDS, but just to be sure: I'm looking specifically for the song that plays during the Dramatis Personae during the first few episodes (I'm at episode 6 now!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sam, thanks for the comment. That piece of music is from an app called RPG Sounds (actually my phone that had it has died, so I'm not even sure if it's still available). Also, thanks for listening - things start to improve dramatically, quality-wise from about episode 6, so if you are enjoying the show, I think you'll like what comes after :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just finished episode 7 and... that was very sad. But awesome! Very happy I found about this, I think you're doing a great job. The characters are great.

    And thank you for answering my question!

    ReplyDelete